To all Middle School and High School Students who are choosing to enter full communion into the Catholic Church through Baptism, First Communion, and Confirmation, we want to say WELCOME!!! We look forward to taking this journey of faith with you.
Please contact Fernando Cartagena, to set up an in person appointment.
Through the year, you will have the opportunity to gather with your peers, be immersed into the life of our parish, and grow deeply in your faith.
You will be invited to participate in the following:
- Choose a Sponsor and complete the Sponsor Form at the bottom of this page.
- Life Teen or EDGE
- As part of your spiritual formation, all RCIT candidates attend Life Teen or EDGE depending on your grade level.
- RCIT Classes
- In addition to attending Life Teen, all RCIT candidates must attend 5 classes that prepare them for receiving the Sacrament(s). Dates TBA.
- Service Project
- Write a one page report about your Saint Name.
- Each person in the group will take a turn sharing about their Saint name in class.
- Report should include:
- Biography of the Saint
- What about this Saint's life inspires you?
- How can you imitate the Saint in your own life?
- Write a one page letter to Father West
- Please include:
- What is so important about receiving the Sacrament of Confirmation?
- Why do you want to receive Confirmation?
- What event or who has made a positive impact on you as you prepared for the Sacrament?
- How will you continue living your faith after you receive the Sacrament?
- Please include:
- Confirmation Interview
- Each candidate, towards the end of their preparation, will meet individually with Fernando Cartagena or Father West
- They will be asked to reflect on their growth, be encouraged to ask questions, and create a post-Confirmation plan