Life Teen offers...
- Life Nights: Large group gatherings on 2nd and 4th Sundays from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. September - April, where students in grades 9-12 get together for social events, growing in faith, and discussions on relevant topics.
- September Life Nights will be at Bishop England in the PAC
- Beginning in October, we will meet at a parishioner's home: 125 Balfour Street on Daniel Island.
- Households: Small, gender-based groups that meet every 1st and 3rd Sundays to dive deeper into prayer, virtue, accountability, and friendship.
- Events: Life Teen takes trips all year long, such as the March For Life, High School Retreat, Diocesan Youth Conference, Surf Retreat, Camping Trip, Outreach Events, Nature Hikes, and much more...
- XLTs: A large, regional event that includes guest speakers, music, Adoration, and Confession.
- Pizza and Praise: Every first Wednesday, 6:30 - 7:30 p.m. in the PAC, all teens and their families are welcome to join us for Eucharistic Adoration and Pizza.
- Youth Core Team: A leadership opportunity for high school students to use their spiritual gifts and talents to serve others in our parish community.
Please contact Fernando Cartagena, Director of Youth Formation, if you would still like to have your child or teen participate.
Join a community of high school students in a small group focused on various elements of discipleship. Each group will have a strong focus on prayer, service, accountability, and virtue.
Our Households will participate in annual events such as:
The Household Tournament
Life Teen Recognition Dinner
Each participant will also receive a shirt or other gear with their household logo.
- Christi Lumine - Girls Group following Blessed Chiara's example of joyful service to others
- Fiat - Girls Group with a Marian Devotion and leading our ministry in pro-life causes
- The Groom's Men - Imitating John the Baptist, a life of brotherhood and prayer that leads to courage and witness.
- Esto Vir - Not settling for less, a brotherhood that is rooted in virtue and inspired by St. Jose Maria Escriva
Cost to join a household: This year, there will be no upfront cost to join the Households. However, participant can purchase their household's t-shirt and any other swag.