Life Teen offers...
- Life Nights: Large group gatherings on 2nd and 4th Sundays at 7PM, September - April, where students in grades 9-12 get together for social events, growing in faith, and discussions on relevant topics.
- Households: Small gender-based groups that meet every 1st and 3rd Sundays to dive deeper into prayer, virtue, accountability, and friendship.
- Events: Life Teen takes trips all year long, such as the March For Life, High School Retreat, Diocesan Youth Conference, Surf Retreat, Camping Trip, and many more...
- XLTs: A night of Worship with guest speakers, Praise and Worship, Adoration, and Confession.
- Youth Core Team: A chance for all high school students to use their spiritual gifts and talents to serve others in our parish community.
Join a community of high school students in a small group focused on various elements of discipleship. Each group will have a strong focus on prayer, service, accountability, and virtue.
Our Households will participate in annual events such as:
The Household Tournament
Life Teen Recognition Dinner
Each participant will also receive a shirt or other gear with their household logo.
- Christi Lumine - Girls Group following Blessed Chiara's example of joyful service to others
- Fiat - Girls Group with a Marian Devotion and leading our ministry in pro-life causes
- The Groom's Men - Imitating John the Baptist, a life of brotherhood and prayer that leads to courage and witness.
- Esto Vir - Not settling for less, a brotherhood that is rooted in virtue and inspired by St. Jose Maria Escriva
Cost to join a household: $50
This cost includes t-shirt, cost for supplies & resources, and to help fund the tournament and recognition dinner.