Life Teen offers...
- Life Nights: Large group gatherings on 2nd and 4th Sundays from 4:00-5:30PM, September - April, where students in grades 9-12 get together for social events, growing in faith, and discussions on relevant topics.
- Households: Small gender-based groups that meet every 1st and 3rd Sundays to dive deeper into prayer, virtue, accountability, and friendship.
- Events: Life Teen takes trips all year long, such as the March For Life, High School Retreat, Diocesan Youth Conference, Surf Retreat, Camping Trip, and many more...
- XLTs: A night of Worship with guest speakers, Praise and Worship, Adoration, and Confession.
- Youth Core Team: A leadership opportunity for high school students to use their spiritual gifts and talents to serve others in our parish community.
Registration for 2020-21 is closed. Please contact Fernando Cartagena, Director of Youth Ministries, if you would still like to have your child or teen participate.