share your gifts
Every Member a Minister
Team captain contact information is included with each description.
- ADULT FAITH FORMATION – Assist in facilitating study groups and in RCIA as catechists. Sponsor adults in RCIA. Contact Sarah Viancourt.
- ALTAR SERVER Team – Render faithful and reverent service to God and the parish community by assisting the priest and deacon during Holy Mass. Contact Karl Eimers.
- BLOOD DRIVE Team – Help coordinate Red Cross blood drives and enlist donors. Contact Cathy Levesque.
- CARE & COMFORT Team – Organize prayer chains for the terminally ill, provide non-medical respite for caregivers, send out Mass Cards and/or host luncheons for the family and friends of deceased members of the parish. Team Captain: TBD. Contact the Stewardship Council.
- CHILDREN’S EVENTS Team – Plan and facilitate children’s social gatherings such as holiday parties. Team Captain: TBD - Contact the Stewardship Council.
- CHILDREN’S FAITH FORMATION – Serve as catechists and assistants for children in grades K-5 on Sunday mornings. Contact Sarah Viancourt.
- CHILDREN’S LITURGY of THE WORD Team – Lead or assist with sharing Scripture for children ages 4-7 during the 9:30 a.m. Sunday Mass. Contact Michelle Kraft.
- COMMUNICATIONS Team – Manage parish communications promoting parish activities and needs to the community via traditional and social media. Team Captain: TBD. Contact the Stewardship Council.
- DIVORCED/SEPARATED Team – Provide support to individuals going through separation and/or divorce. Contact Father West.
- ENVIRONMENT Team – Plan and prepare the altar to create a pleasant, peaceful environment for the celebration of Mass and other liturgies. Team Captain: TBD. Contact the Stewardship Council.
- EUCHARISTIC ADORATION Team – Help promote devotion and schedule adorers. Contact Mandy Riley.
- EVANGELIZATION Team – Lead our efforts to share our faith with others who may be searching, and to provide avenues for inactive Catholics to return to the Church. Contact Karl Eimers.
- EXTRAORDINARY MINISTERS OF HOLY COMMUNION – Assist in the distribution of Holy Communion during the Sacrifice of the Mass. Contact John Schneider.
- FAITH GATHERING Team – Help people who want to grow in their faith and find their sense of community at Saint Clare of Assisi through small groups that meet in homes. Contact Regina Gwiazdowski.
- GREETERS Team – Greet worshipers, provide basic information, and distribute and collect Orders of Worship. Contact Cheryl Bolek.
- LECTOR Team – Proclaim the readings from Scripture during Mass. Contact Mary Nebus.
- LUCIS VIA (YOUNG ADULTS) – Connect with Catholic men and women in their 20's and 30's to socialize, serve, learn and pray. Contact Sarah Viancourt.
- MARTHAS' AND MARYS' DINNER TABLE – Gather for monthly women's social dinners. Contact Mary Nebus.
- MEALS FOR NEW PARENTS Team – Plan and organize a calendar of cooks to help new parents keep their stomachs full and energy high as they care for their newborns. Contact Fay Beaubien.
- MEN'S BREAKFAST GROUP - Join other men of the parish for a light meal and faith based fellowship. Wednesdays 6:00 a.m. in the Parish Office. Contact Brian Headley.
- MEN’S GROUP – Plan and organize activities to help Catholic men of the parish to grow in faith and fellowship. Contact Jim Wasson.
- MOMS Team – Help fellow Catholic moms achieve spiritual and personal growth while navigating the challenges of raising a faith-first family. Contact Marcia Germain.
- MUSIC MINISTRY Team – Sing, play and lead music at weekend Masses and holy days. Contact Madelaine Beckford.
- NEW PARISHIONER WELCOMING Team – Communicate with new families and reach out to them with information about the parish. Contact Janice Armandi.
- NURSERY Team – Assist with nursery care for children ages six months to three years. Contact Emily West.
- PARISH SPORTS Team – Create and coordinate fun, healthy, athletic fellowship opportunities for adults in the parish. Team Captain: TBD. Contact the Stewardship Council.
- PRISON MINISTRY Team – Organize collections of toiletries and cookies, enlist volunteers for prison visitation. Contact Nancy Bloodgood or Jady Fryml.
- RESPECT LIFE Team – Coordinate and champion the parish’s “Respect Life” initiatives. Contact Mary Gallagher or Catherine Davies.
- SACRISTANS Team – Set up, care for, and maintain sacred vessels, linens and liturgical books for weekend Masses. Contact John Schneider.
- SAINT VINCENT de PAUL SOCIETY – Bring Christ's love to those who are suffering, through financial assistance, food, and advice, offering person-to-person assistance in a way that promotes human dignity and integrity while deepening their own spirituality. Contact Bernie Still.
- SENIOR ADULT Team – Organize fun, fellowship and spiritual guidance to meet the physical, spiritual and social needs of our senior parishioners. Team Captain: Kristal Rivet.
- SOCIAL EVENTS Team - Because we like to socialize. Contact Betsy Sarsfield or Mandy Collins-Leonard.
- SUNDAY COFFEE FELLOWSHIP Team – Coffee and donut fellowship after the Sunday morning Mass. A great “first serve” opportunity your whole family can do together. Contact Bev Desjardins.
- THIRD THURSDAY Team – Help organize monthly discussion groups of adults beginning with a social hour. Contact Eric Wright.
- USHERS Team – Guide and support worshipers at Mass and organize the collection and presentation of the gifts. Contact Frank Walsh.
- YOUNG MARRIED COUPLES Team – Provide opportunities for fellowship and faith enrichment. Team Captain: TBD. Contact the Stewardship Council
- YOUTH MINISTRY Team – Serve as core team members to the EDGE (middle school) and LifeTeen (high school) programs. Serve as catechists for students preparing for the Sacrament of Confirmation. Contact Fernando Cartagena.
If you are interested in starting a new ministry, or have any additional questions regarding stewardship at Saint Clare of Assisi Catholic Church, please email the Stewardship Council.