PROCEDURE TO DONATE STOCK and MUTUAL FUNDS
Thank you for your inquiry on donating stock. Stock donations may be made for the benefit of a parish, school, Diocese of Charleston, Bishop’s Annual Appeal, capital campaign or a ministry.
STOCK DONATION PROCEDURE:
The following information is needed to ensure proper awarding of the stock donation proceeds:
- the name of the stock
- the donor’s name and address
- the number of shares (whole numbers)
Your donation will be unable to be processed without this information.
The donor’s broker/investment bank should transfer the securities according to the following instructions:
DTC #2108 Comerica Bank Code 40
For further credit to: 1055077038
Catholic Community Foundation of South Carolina
FBO Saint Clare of Assisi Blessed to Build Campaign
MUTUAL FUNDS DONATION PROCEDURE:
For a mutual fund donation, please contact Nahida Zaman at Comerica Bank for details on how to complete the process for this particular donation. Phone: 313-222-7809.
The donor will receive an acknowledgement letter from the Diocese of Charleston after the stock or mutual funds donation is processed.
- Comerica Bank cannot process fractional shares. Please specify the securities to be donated in whole numbers.
- The Diocese is unable to accept physical stock certificates for donation.
- If the securities are going to be transferred via Computershare, please contact Kelsey Shooter for additional information.